If you have bad credit, but you need a payday loan or an emergency cash loan online for a car repair, medical bill, or to pay for another essential bill, you may want to look into guaranteed payday loans online.
While they are somewhat expensive compared to other types of loan, payday loans are a good way to get emergency cash if you don’t have savings or another way to get some money fast in an emergency.
Interested in a guaranteed payday loan? Get the basics about this type of payday loan below and see if you qualify.
What Is a Guaranteed Payday Loan?
Guaranteed payday loans are exactly what they sound like – in most cases, if you meet a payday lenders’ qualifications, they can guarantee that you will be approved for a loan, even without a traditional credit check. This makes it easy to get the money you need – and ensures you’ll be able to get paid quickly.
How Can I Qualify for a Guaranteed Payday Loan?
Wondering what you’ll need for a guaranteed payday loan with quick approval?
Here are the most common requirements that you’ll need to fulfill in order to get a payday loan.
You must be employed
– In most cases, you’ll need to have been employed for at least 3-6 months and make a minimum monthly income of $1,000. A pay stub will fulfill this requirement.
You must be a legal US citizen over the age of 18
– Payday loans online cannot be issued to non-US citizens or minors. Your driver’s license, state ID, or Social Security number is usually enough to confirm that you’re over the age of 18, and a citizen.
You must have an open and active checking account
– Online payday lenders like National Payday deposit your money directly into your checking account, so you will need an active checking account that is in good standing with your bank.
Beyond this, requirements may vary based on the lender you choose. Some lenders may also require you to have a valid phone number. Some lenders may not lend to you if you already have at least one other active payday loan.
Understanding Exceptions for Guaranteed Payday Loans
One major exception for most guaranteed payday loan companies is bankruptcy. If you are currently in bankruptcy or have filed for bankruptcy recently or multiple times, you may not be extended a payday loan.
In some cases, you may also be refused a loan if you have a history of writing bad checks from your bank account or have a history of closing bank accounts to avoid repaying payday loans.
How Much Will I Be Able to Borrow?
Primarily, this depends on your income, and if you’ve borrowed from a particular lender before, and repaid them in a timely manner. If you make $1,000 a month, you may not be able to qualify for a $1,000 loan, for example.
However, someone who makes $3,000 a month is more likely to qualify for a higher loan amount. Consider your income, your budget, and your repayment ability when applying, to make sure you don’t take out a loan that you will be unable to repay.
Apply for Guaranteed Payday Loans Online Now
Are you a resident of Texas? Find out why National Payday offers best online payday loans in Texas.
- Payday Loans and Banking
- Overview of a Cash Advance Payday Loan
- Easy Loan NO FAX Required
- Get a Payday Loan from a Direct Payday Lender
- Understanding the Advantages of Online Payday Loans over Traditional Banks
Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. EST
Weekends from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
Our website is accepting applications 24-hours a day, every day of the year